The ultimate V6 power for your offshore adventures
The F225, F250 & F300 outboards represent the pinnacle of Yamaha’s latest-generation marine technology. Designed for the demanding offshore environment, these light, compact V6 engines are the ultimate powerhouses to have behind you on your watersports adventures.
For clean, smooth performance, maximum fuel efficiency and easy starting, the advanced 24-valve DOHC engine features EFI (Electronic Fuel Injection) as well as VCT (Variable Camshaft Timing). Combining technology with style, the sleek, compact design speaks for itself.
Meanwhile, at the helm, Yamaha’s ‘drive-by-wire’ electronic throttle and shift delivers the smoothest, most precise control you’ll ever experience.
• 24-valve DOHC with Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI)
• The largest displacement with the lightest weight
• Precise digital electronic throttle/shift control
• One-touch ‘Start/Stop’ control
• Digital Network Gauges (conventional and premium)
• Engine synchronisation (twin/triple installations)
• Shift Dampener System (SDS) for smooth shifting
• Variable trolling RPM
• High output alternator for the engine class (70A)
• Optional Tilt Limiter system
• Yamaha Customer Outboard Protection system (Y-COP)
• Optional Dual Battery Charging system
Latest cylinder technology – large displacement with low weight
The Plasma fusion process on the cylinder walls is 60% harder than steel, but this advanced technology also offers lower weight, better cooling and less friction. The result is the largest displacement engine in the industry, yet with the lowest weight.